1. Determine the type of fertilizer produced. There are four types of organic fertilizer, pure organic fertilizer, organic-inorganic compound fertilizer, bio-organic fertilizer and compound microbial fertilizer. The breed of biofertilizer is different, fertilizer production technology and equipment also have distinction.
2. Selection of fermentation compost turner: The general fermentation forms are: batch fermentation, shallow groove fermentation, deep groove fermentation, tower fermentation. Fermentation equipment is different with different fermentation methods Strip stacking fermentation, we have compost windrow turning machine, can be applied to the ground walking turn materials. Shallow groove fermentation, we provide simple compost turning machine. Double screws turner can be used for deep groove fermentation. It has wide turning range, large turning depth and strong operation ability, and is suitable for large-scale tank fermentation.
3. Determine the production capacity of biofertilizer production equipment: for example, how many tons of biofertilizer production equipment can be produced in an hour. Through the production capacity of equipment, determine the production process, and finally determine the price.
4. Determine the allocation level of biofertilizer production equipment: the allocation level of equipment is different, the price of equipment is different, and the labor cost is different. High equipment allocation, high automation level of biofertilizer production process, strong production capacity, less human labor required, low production costs per fertilizer unit.
5. Determine the shape of biofertilizer granules: Before purchasing the equipment, determine the shape of the final product, which is powdery, cylindrical, oblate or standard spherical. Generally used granulation equipment are: organic fertilizer granulator, disc granulator, drum granulator, double roller extrusion granulator, flat-die granulator, ring-die granulator. The type of granulator should be selected according to the local fertilizer market. The equipment is different, and the price is different.
6. Determine the main types of organic raw materials: common organic raw materials are chicken manure, pig manure, cow manure, sheep manure, straw, drug residue, furfural residue, humic acid, pond mud, municipal sewage treatment plant domestic sludge, etc. Material is different, so is equipment selection.