In the NPK fertilizer manufacturing process, a coating process is added to make a slow-release fertilizer. Slow-release fertilizer is also called controlled-release fertilizer. The release rate of nutrients in fertilizers can be controlled to a certain extent for continuous absorption and utilization by crops. After the fertilizer is coated, it can reduce the loss of fertilizer nutrients, especially nitrogen, in the soil. Can reduce the frequency of fertilization, save labor and cost. To increase crop yield and income, the application of slow-release fertilizer can improve crop resistance to disease and lodging.
The amount of coating agent is controlled according to the length of particle preservation in NPK fertilizer manufacturing process. So what are the precautions about the coating of NPK fertilizer granulation?
Fertilizer granule coating machine is composed of screw conveyor, mixing tank, oil pump, main machine, etc. It can effectively prevent the caking of organic fertilizer and compound fertilizer, and is an effective coating fertilizer manufacturing equipment.
Precautions for the operation of fertilizer coating
1. Do not remove the protective device when the coating machine is running.
2. When the coating machine is running, it is forbidden to drill under the machine body.
3. It is forbidden to carry out internal inspection and repair when the coating machine is in operation.
4. Do not touch the motor and wires without insulating gloves.
5. When checking the furnace and coating machine, it is forbidden to use mobile electric lights with voltage higher than 12 v.
6.If there is no perfect grounding wire, it is forbidden to start the coating machine. If there is current on the equipment, stop the machine immediately until the grounding wire is repaired.
The production capacity of fertilizer drum granulation process is 1-20T / h, and the application scope of fertilizer granule coating machine is: peat, sludge, chicken manure, livestock manure, lignite, filter sludge of sugar mill, papermaking sludge, wine, straw, bean dregs, etc.