What is organic fertilizer? Organic fertilizers are fertilizers derived from animal matter, human excreta or vegetable matter. In contrast, the majority of fertilizers are extracted from minerals or produced industrially. Naturally occurring organic fertilizers include animal wastes from meat processing, peat, manure, slurry, and guano.
What is the main equipment of organic fertilizer production? The equipment of fertilizer production process is mainly includes fermentation compost turning machine, fertilizer pulverizer, agitator, organic fertilizer granulator, organic fertilizer dryer, cooling machine, filtrate machine, storage bin, automatic packer, and belt conveyer, etc.
What is the technological process? The organic material is pulverized by fertilizer grinder after fermentation. Then the fertilizer powder will be agitated by blender, next be granulated in fertilizer pelletizer. The fertilizer particle then enter the dryer with moisture content reducing to 10%鈥?20%. The screening machine will screen qualified products after cooling in cooling machine. The unqualified products will be delivered back by the belt conveyor to the granulator. The qualified products can be packaged directly.
1. Organic materials fermentation process plays the preliminary but indispensable role in the whole production line. The self-propelled compost turner can accelerate fermentation speed and prevents generation of poisonous and smelly gas.
2. The manure (cattle, sheep, chicken, etc.) after treatment transported directly to the fertilizer mixing machine.
3. Delivered to rotary drum fertilizer granulator; after rotation can be made directly small particles of friction material, the particle generation and high uniformity, particles smooth, as the ball high, strength and other characteristics;
4. Delivered to the organic fertilizer dryer, and heat from the stove for heat exchange;
5. Delivered to the organic fertilizer cooler by natural or forced cold air cooling cold fertilizer;
6. Delivery to fertilizer screening machine, large particles after grinding mill were returned to the mixer feeders continue to participate into a ball;
7. After screening qualified products delivered to the fertilizer coating machine;
8. Delivered to the automatic packaging machine to do scale weighing, packaging, warehousing.