In the early stage of organic fertilizer development, the product is powdery, easy to cause segregation, difficult to control caking, poor liquidity, and difficult to realize mechanized fertilization. So fertilizer production machine developed granulation equipment.
After the fertilizer is granulated, the fertilizer efficiency is greatly improved, and the transportation and use are greatly convenient. From this point of view, the production of granular organic fertilizer is the general trend. Compared with powder, the market of granular organic fertilizer is broader and the price is more advantageous.
Double roller extrusion granulator
Roller extrusion granulator uses pressure to agglomerate the solid materials together, and then extrudes the materials by two reverse rotating roller shafts, which are driven by eccentric sleeve or hydraulic system. When the solid material is extruded, the air between the powder particles is removed first, so that the particles are rearranged to eliminate the gap between the materials. It is different from the traditional rotary drum granulator.
Organic and inorganic fertilizer roller extrusion granulation production process
1. Add the qualified raw materials into the mixer according to the proportion requirements and mix them evenly.
2. It is transported to the disc feeder, and the metal material in the material is removed during the conveying process.
3. The material in the disc feeder is evenly fed into the roller granulator, forcing the material to be squeezed into thin pieces through the two pressure rollers, and then crushed into pieces by the coarse pulverizer under the pressure roller, and then screened. The material on the screen continues to be crushed and screened.
4. The semi-finished products are transported to the finished product screening machine. The screened fine particles are directly returned to the disc feeder. The large particles are crushed by the pulverizer and then returned to the disc feeder.
5. The qualified products are transported to the automatic packaging scale for weighing, packaging and warehousing.