Analysis on the advantages of chicken manure organic fertilizer production line


Analysis on the advantages of chicken manure NPK fertilizer manufacturing process:

1. Chicken manure organic fertilizer does not contain any chemical ingredients. Due to poor digestibility of chickens, only 25% of the nutrients can be consumed, while the other 75% of the nutrients in the feed are excreted with the manure, so that the dried product contains nitrogen, phosphorus, and potassium. , Organic matter, amino acids, protein and other ingredients.

2. The main substance in the organic fertilizer in the chicken manure organic fertilizer production line is organic matter, and the chicken manure organic fertilizer increases the organic matter content in the soil. Organic matter can improve the physical, chemical and biological properties of the soil, mature the soil, and increase the fertility of the soil. The proverb in rural my country that "the land depends on manure and the seedlings grow by manure" reflects the effect of chicken manure organic fertilizer on soil improvement to a certain extent.

3. Chicken manure organic fertilizer made by drum granulation not only adds a lot of organic colloids, but also decomposes many organic matters into organic colloids with the help of microorganisms. This greatly increases the soil adsorption surface and produces a lot of sticky substances, which makes the soil particles cemented and turned into organic colloids. The stable aggregate structure improves soil water retention, fertilizer retention and air permeability, as well as the ability to regulate soil temperature.

4. Chicken manure organic fertilizer can also multiply microorganisms in the soil, especially many beneficial microorganisms, such as nitrogen-fixing bacteria, ammonifying bacteria, cellulose decomposing bacteria, nitrifying bacteria, etc. Chicken manure organic fertilizer contains various active enzymes secreted by the digestive tract of animals and various enzymes produced by microorganisms. After these substances are applied to the soil, the soil enzyme activity can be greatly improved.

Applying more chicken manure organic fertilizer can improve soil activity and biological reproduction and transformation ability, thereby improving soil absorption, buffering and stress resistance.