Characteristics of agricultural organic fertilizer granulation equipment
Function of organic fertilizer production equipment
Fertilizer occupies an important position in agriculture, so organic fertilizer production equipment plays an important role in agriculture. Many people do not know the purpose and characteristics of the organic fertilizer granulation equipment. In fact, the organic fertilizer granulator equipment is used for granulation after fermentation, breaking through the conventional granulation process, without drying and grinding the raw materials before granulation. The machine can process spherical particles directly by batching, which can save a lot of energy.
So do you know what are the characteristics of the organic fertilizer granulation equipment? Next, let's introduce the characteristics of the equipment, hoping to help everyone.
1. Organic fertilizer granulator has a wide range of applications, especially for the granulation of light fine powder materials. The finer the basic particles of fine powder materials, the higher the sphericity of particles and the better the quality of pelletizing.
2. Generally, the particle size of organic fertilizer granulator before granulation should be less than 200 mesh. Typical application materials: chicken manure, pig manure, cow manure, charcoal, clay, kaolin, etc.
3. Compost raw materials include animal manure, urine, compost, green manure, sea manure, cake manure, peat, soil manure, three wastes, microorganism, etc.
4. The compressive strength of the fertilizer is higher than that of the two fertilizer granulators, disc granulator and drum granulator. The big ball rate is lower than 15%. The particle size uniformity can be adjusted by the stepless speed regulation function of the machine according to the user's requirements
5. Organic fertilizer granulator is most suitable for direct granulation after fertilizer fermentation, saving the drying process and greatly reducing the manufacturing cost. The qualified granulation rate of the machine is more than 80-90%. The particles are irregular spherical particles, which are suitable for many different formulations.