The following content is an introduction to the process flow and fertilizer manufacturing equipment.
1. The ratio of raw materials per ton: 500kg of cow manure + 300kg of pig manure + 200kg of bacterial residue + 50g of bacterial species (cow manure and pig manure can also be replaced by other livestock and poultry manure) Accessories: when the humidity of livestock manure is high, you can add appropriate Straws, rice husks, cakes and other materials with low moisture content can reduce the moisture content of the fermented materials.
2. Strip pile: According to the above raw material ratio, carry out strip pile according to needs. When stacking, the materials need to be evenly stacked layer by layer. According to the size of each manure treatment volume, choose the appropriate width of the turning and throwing machine.
3. Add strains: expand strains and residues in a ratio of 1:5 (the purpose of this is to dilute the strains and spread them evenly). Generally, 1kg of bacteria can ferment 10-20 tons of manure and straw. In the case of a large amount of fermentation, it can be evenly mixed with a double-shaft horizontal mixer, and then sprinkled on the surface of the pile according to the number of piles.
4. Pile-turning and fermentation: Use a trough-type pile-turning machine to turn and throw the pile. When the temperature rises above 55℃, turn the pile every 1 to 2 days. After 10-15 days of fermentation at 55℃, put the pile away.
5. Crushing: The fermented materials cannot be directly sold as commodities, because the long-term stacking will cause agglomeration and other phenomena. At this time, the large pieces of material remaining on the screen need to be finely crushed by a high-humidity material crusher, and powdered organic fertilizer is obtained after crushing.
6. Screening: In order to improve the appearance, the powdered organic fertilizer is re-screened to obtain a uniform powdered material before packaging. After operating according to the above steps, it will become pure powdery organic fertilizer after being sieved by a drum sieving machine.
7. Packaging: The powdered organic fertilizer can be directly stored and sold after being packaged by an automatic packaging scale.
After these few steps by equipments required for biofertilizer production, high-quality powdery organic fertilizer can be produced. Of course, if you make powdered organic fertilizer that meets national standards, you need to determine the organic matter composition of fermented manure and straw fertilizer, add nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium content, and adjust the proportion of straw and other auxiliary materials to determine the various formula content of organic fertilizer.