What are the six factors that affect the selection of organic fertilizer production line equipment? The organic fertilizer equipment manufacturer Zhengzhou Tianci Heavy Industries has organized the following, and hopes to help you:
1. Determine the size of the equipments required for biofertilizer production:
For example, how many tons of annual output, the organic fertilizer production line quotation table, or how many tons can be produced per hour, or how many tons per day?
2. Determine whether the production is powdery or granular. Generally, the investment in powdery equipment is small. The main equipment includes pre-mixing equipment, pile turning equipment, refinement equipment, organic fertilizer powder packaging equipment, belt conveyors, etc.
If you choose pellets, it depends on what shape you produce, whether it is standard spherical or irregular. This depends on the local fertilizer sales market and the consumption habits of farmers.
3. The selection of granulator, if it is to produce standard spherical granulator, there are disc granulator, drum granulation
machine, wet granulator, organic fertilizer fast granulator, etc., all of which are required drying equipment is matched; if you choose columnar pellets, the main equipment is flat die pelletizer, ring film pelletizer, etc.; if you choose oblate pellets, the main equipment is roller extrusion pelletizer, and no drying is required during production. The machine can be used, and the equipment design is relatively simple.
4. Determine the configuration level of the fertilizer manufacturing equipment
: the configuration level is different, the equipment price is different, the amount of labor used is different, and the production environment is also different.
5. Determine the type of fertilizer produced. There are four types of general organic fertilizers: pure organic fertilizer, organic-inorganic compound fertilizer, biological organic fertilizer, compound microbial fertilizer, and the equipment is different with different varieties. Pure organic fertilizer is highly adaptable and can be produced by general equipment. Organic-inorganic compound fertilizer depends on the fertilizer formula. If the total nutrient content is high, the choice of equipment granulator is more demanding.
6. Selection of fermentation turning and throwing machine: The general fermentation forms include stack fermentation, shallow fermentation, deep tank fermentation, organic fertilizer fermentation tank, tower fermentation, rotary drum fermentation, different fermentation methods, fermentation equipment it’s not the same. Generally, the shallow trough turning machine is more suitable for the principle of aerobic fermentation, and the price is not high, which is more suitable for the actual situation.