How to maintain organic fertilizer manufacturing equipment
reasonably in the cold north in winter? The maintenance of organic fertilizer equipment is essential in the rainy and snowy weather in winter. How to do better maintenance in the cold winter? Zhengzhou Tianci Heavy Industry Machinery summarizes the following points:
1. When the organic fertilizer equipment is not in use, every fertilizer processing equipment must be cleaned from the inside out. If conditions permit, a set of equipment-specific dust cover can be customized.
2. In addition, due to the large temperature changes in winter, too low temperature will cause the equipment to start or run slowly. It is recommended to add engine oil to the equipment to improve the lubricity of the equipments required for biofertilizer production
3. When turning on the organic fertilizer equipment, it is recommended not to set the high-end speed. You should give the equipment a buffer time, and then slowly change the level after the equipment is warmed up.
4. There are also common but easily overlooked phenomena. In snowy weather, employees entering and exiting can easily cause indoor ground and equipment to be wet. It is recommended that you use a drying machine to dry the indoor moisture after the work is over.
5. Most of the parts of the NPK fertilizer manufacturing process
machinesused now are made of iron, which is poorly kept, and it is easy to rust and shorten the service life. It should be disassembled in winter, painted with anti-rust paint, and stored in a ventilated and dry place;
6. If the rubber parts of the organic fertilizer equipment are damp or stained with oil, they are prone to ageing and cracking, shortening the service life;
7. If the motor of organic fertilizer equipment is not used for a long time, it should be stored in a ventilated, dry and clean warehouse. If the motor is placed in a fertilizer wetland or a place that is prone to rain, the motor will get damp and the insulation performance will drop.
Equipment is a good helper for our production operations. Reasonable maintenance of organic fertilizer equipment in winter and daily work is an indispensable task. We hope everyone can pay attention to it.