The traditional composting technology is composting with the manure of local culture as raw material, and then directly as fertilizer. Modern organic fertilizer is processed by large-scale organic fertilizer production line with high quality, high output and obvious advantages.
1. Traditional composting technology can not meet the needs of dealing with a large number of faeces. Traditional livestock and poultry breeding is mainly based on scattered feeding of farmers, which is small in quantity and scale, and can generally be absorbed by local agricultural production. However, the modern animal husbandry is developing intensively, the scale of breeding is large, it can't be stored, it's inconvenient to transport, and the local limited cultivated area can't absorb a lot of excrement produced by animal husbandry.
2. In situ composting can not process organic fertilizer continuously and rapidly. The simple composting method takes a long time to deal with livestock manure. The organic fertilizer has low nutrient content and slow release, so it can only be used as base fertilizer. The seasonal use of fertilizer in agricultural production is limited, resulting in a large number of idle manure pollution at ordinary times, and the supply of organic fertilizer can not keep up with the fertilizer season.
3. In situ composting can not meet the requirements of modern agriculture for labor conditions. The simple composting method has high labor intensity and dirty working conditions. In recent years, there is less and less individual collection of livestock manure composting.
4. The quality of traditional compost is poor. The fermentation time of simple compost is long. After wind, rain and sun, the nutrient loss of organic materials is large. Compost products have high water content, low nutrient content and inconvenient transportation and use. The products refined by the organic fertilizer production line are made into solid granules by the rotary drum granulator through the special nutrient ratio, so as to extend the fertilizer effect. Moreover, modern organic fertilizer production technology can select granulating equipment according to raw materials, such as disc granulator machine, flat die pellet mill, roller granulator and finally make organic fertilizer with different particle shapes.
5. Traditional composting technology causes certain pollution to the environment. Simple composting process organic fertilizer, covering a large area, composting process pollution of the surrounding environment. And the specialized fertilizer factory centralized the organic fertilizer processing, the factory and the residential area have certain distance, avoided the pollution.