Calcium magnesium phosphate fertilizer is insoluble in water, non-toxic, non corrosive, non hygroscopic and non caking. It is a chemical alkaline fertilizer. It is widely used in all kinds of crops and acid soil lacking phosphorus, especially in acid red soil with serious leaching of calcium and magnesium.
Application characteristics of calcium magnesium phosphate fertilizer
1. FCMP is most suitable for deep application as base fertilizer. After the application of calcium magnesium phosphate fertilizer into the soil, phosphorus can only be dissolved by weak acid, and can be used by crops after a certain transformation process. Therefore, the fertilizer efficiency is slow and belongs to slow effect fertilizer. It is necessary to mix it with the soil in order to mix it with the soil. In production, the fertilizer can also be granulated by roller granulator.
2. The paddy field in the watery area can be used to dip the seedling roots. When the dosage is about 10 kg / mu, it has no harm to the seedlings and the effect is better.
3. When mixed with more than 10 times of high-quality organic fertilizer for more than 1 month, the decomposed fertilizer can be used as base fertilizer, seed fertilizer, and also can be used to dip seedling roots. It can also be further processed with fertilizer production machine.
Matters needing attention
1. The effect of combined application of calcium, magnesium phosphate and nitrogen fertilizer was better, but it could not be mixed with them.
2. Generally, FCMP should not be mixed with acid fertilizer, otherwise it will reduce the effect of fertilizer. In the process of fertilizer production, FCMP is usually mixed with NPK fertilizer and processed into compound fertilizer by rotary drum granulator.
3. The amount of calcium magnesium phosphate fertilizer should be appropriate, generally the amount of fertilizer per mu should be controlled between 15 and 25 kg. Excessive application of FCMP will not increase the fertilizer efficiency, but also lead to the problem of diminishing returns. Generally, when 35-40kg FCMP is applied per mu, it can be applied every other year.
4. Calcium magnesium phosphate fertilizer is most suitable for the crops with strong absorption capacity of soluble phosphorus.