How much does a complete set of small organic fertilizer production equipment cost? Where to find organic fertilizer equipment manufacturers? This is a consideration when purchasing fertilizer equipment. The manufacturer of Tianci fertilizer machine suggests that when purchasing equipment, you should first understand the following production problems of fertilizer equipment.
1. The establishment of a small-scale organic fertilizer production line must meet environmental protection requirements. Environmental protection is also a policy requirement for environmental maintenance in the work of agriculture and animal husbandry.
2. Source of raw materials, radius around the source of raw materials, considering the location of the plant, site investment, transportation investment.
3. The raw material variety and the detailed equipment used in each process stage affect the investment price of the equipment.
4. Production scale: the annual output of small-scale organic fertilizer production line ranges from 3000 tons to 20000 tons. Output determines the capacity requirements of the equipment, thus affecting the price.
5. Circular application of resources. For the recycling of waste, organic waste is used as fuel and electric energy raw materials, and the remaining biogas residue is used as inorganic fertilizer raw materials;
6. Small scale organic fertilizer production line also has other uses, such as processing feed particles.
7. Plant site: after determining the demand and scale, consider the organic fertilizer production process, determine the site size and investment, and consider which organic fertilizer granulator to buy. There are many kinds of granulator for organic fertilizer, such as rotary drum granulator, pan granulator, flat die pellet mill, etc.
The organic fertilizer treated by the organic fertilizer equipment can improve the fertilizer efficiency. For example, when phosphate fertilizer is applied to the soil, it may be fixed and fail, while organic fertilizer will be used in combination to reduce the direct contact between fertilizer and soil, thus reducing nutrients. Fixation also reduces the loss of nutrients, and the source of organic and inorganic fertilizers can also achieve comprehensive land use. When a large amount of fertilizer or fertilizer is applied unevenly, it is easy to cause damage to crops. It may change the pH value of the soil, which is represented by salinization, chemical residue or compaction, while organic fertilizer can only alleviate the disadvantages of chemical fertilizer and improve the utilization rate of fertilizer. Therefore, the comprehensive utilization rate of fertilizer can be improved by using organic fertilizer production equipment to treat fertilizer.