Advantages of bio organic fertilizer
Bio organic fertilizer is a kind of organic fertilizer which contains a large number of functional microorganisms by adding functional microbial agents to the rotten materials on the basis of composting. Compared with other fertilizers, it has the advantages of fertilizing soil and improving product quality.
Production technology of bio organic fertilizer
1. Compared with chemical fertilizer, bio organic fertilizer has more complete nutrient elements after drum granulation processing. It can effectively improve soil, regulate soil and Rhizosphere microecological balance, improve crop resistance to insects and improve product quality.
2. Compared with simple composting, the fundamental advantage of bio organic fertilizer is that the functional bacteria in the fertilizer have a specific effect on improving soil fertility and promoting crop growth, while compost is produced by natural fermentation and does not have the specific effect of dominant functional bacteria.
3. Compared with biological bacterial fertilizer, bio organic fertilizer is processed by organic fertilizer production line and contains functional bacteria and organic matter. In addition to improving soil, organic matter itself is the living environment of functional bacteria. After being applied into the soil, functional bacteria are easy to colonize and play a role. However, biological bacterial fertilizer only contains functional bacteria, and the functional bacteria may not be suitable for some soil environment and cannot survive or develop It works. On the other hand, bio organic fertilizer is cheaper than bio fertilizer.
The mechanism of bio-organic fertilizer
After applying bio-organic fertilizer to crops, the fermenting bacteria and functional bacteria in it multiply, which have significant effects on improving soil, promoting crop growth, and reducing crop diseases. The main reasons are:
1. The beneficial microorganisms in the fertilizer will colonize the soil in large quantities to form a dominant population, inhibit the growth and reproduction of other harmful microorganisms, and even have an antagonistic effect on some pathogenic microorganisms to reduce the chance of infecting the rhizosphere of crops.
2. Functional bacteria exert their effects to improve soil fertility. For example, the application of fertilizers containing nitrogen-fixing microorganisms can increase the source of nitrogen in the soil; the application of fertilizers containing phosphorus and potassium-dissolving microorganisms can remove the insoluble phosphorus, Potassium is decomposed so that it can be absorbed and used by crops. The bio-organic fertilizer is granulated by the rotary drum granulator to give full play to the characteristics of the fertilizer.
3. Many microbial strains in fertilizers will produce metabolites beneficial to crops during the growth and reproduction process, which can stimulate crop growth and enhance crop resistance to disease and stress.