Advantages and production equipment of powdery organic fertilizer
There are two kinds of organic fertilizer: granular and powdery. The processing degree of products is different, the market situation is different, and the processing cost and profit are different. Powder organic fertilizer processing is more simple, the following mainly introduces the advantages of powder organic fertilizer and fertilizer production machine.
1. Advantages of powdery organic fertilizer
Powdery organic fertilizer is organic fertilizer without granulation and drying. It accounts for most of the market share. Compared with the granular eco organic fertilizer, the powder organic fertilizer production line has the advantages of small investment, low production cost, less nutrient loss in the processing process, low price and less ecological pollution, which is generally accepted by planting parks and fruit and vegetable bases. The disadvantage is that the appearance of the product is not beautiful enough and is not suitable for machine seeding.
2. Production equipment for powdered organic fertilizer
The production process of powdered organic fertilizer is relatively simple. Fertilizer production machines mainly include: organic fertilizer turning machines, forklifts, dosing machines, shredders, screening machines (drum screener or vibrating screener). If you want to change the organic fertilizer production line to process granules in the later stage, you can add granulating equipment such as rotary drum granulator, organic fertilizer granulator, flat die pelelt mill, disc granulator machine, and drying cooling system.
The equipment needs to be connected with a belt conveyor to form a complete production line:
1. A set of belt conveyor above the crusher is connected to the sieved large pieces of raw materials.
2. A belt on the top of the screening machine is connected to the fermentation raw materials.
3. A belt under the sieving machine is connected to the finished material after sieving, and the finished material is sent to the processing location for weighing and packaging.