With the continuous implementation of the concept of environmental protection, the requirements of aquaculture emissions continue to improve. Some pig farms are also improving the treatment of pig manure. The introduction of heterotopic fermentation bed culture technology of organic fertilizer solves the problem of pollution discharge in the farm. The following organic fertilizer production line manufacturers to explain the advantages of using this way to ferment organic fertilizer.
The benefits of making a fermentation bed for pigs:
1. After using bacteria as fermentation bed, the enclosure is clean and odorless, and the urine of animals does not need to be cleaned manually or washed. Animal excrement will be decomposed by beneficial bacteria in the fermentation bed into protein feed, and pigs can eat on the bedding. To save water, materials and labor.
2. Improve animal immunity, reduce drug use and improve meat quality.
3. Reduce feed cost, drug cost and economic benefit.
4. Realize zero emission of waste water and meet the requirements of environmental protection.
Method and steps of making pig fermentation bed with bacteria
Take the thickness of 100 square meters and 40 centimeters as an example: (the general thickness of pig fermentation bed is 60-80 centimeters)
1. Preparation material: fermentation tank broth. Substances: 20 cubic meters of sawdust, 20 cubic meters of rice husk (or decaying substances such as peanut husk, crushed straw, corncob, etc.), nutrients: 100 kg of wheat bran or corn flour, a number of water, 2.5 kg of salt, 100 kg of loess.
2. Mix 150kg of fermentation bed broth evenly into the prepared 500K water, and mix the other 50K broth with 100k wheat bran or corn flour, and mix evenly with the humidity to about 50%. Turn the sawdust and rice husk and spray them with the diluted fermentation bed bacteria liquid, while spreading the mixed corn flour or wheat bran. The humidity of the evenly mixed padding is generally about 50% (use your hand to hold the padding, and there is water drop in the hand seam, but it will not drop). While turning, sprinkle salt and loess.
3. We stack the bedding materials in step 2 together, and then seal them with plastic film for fermentation. The temperature is above 20 ℃, and the fermentation lasts for 3 days. After laying them in the shed, we can start feeding. (if you are in a hurry to use it, you can also directly spread it to the enclosure to start using, without affecting the fermentation effect.)
We can also use the disc granulator machine to make the fermented compost into granules and sell them on the market. The manufacturer of organic fertilizer production line provides compost turner machine, rotary drum granulator, dryer, packaging machine and other equipment.