Disc granulation and stirring tooth granulation are the most widely used equipments required for biofertilizer production on the market. Which is better for disc granulation and stirring tooth granulation of organic fertilizer for livestock and poultry manure? Zhengzhou Huaqiang Heavy Industry Technology Co., Ltd. will tell you.
Technical essentials of disc granulation equipment:
1. For example, the disc granulator can pass the inclination angle of the disc body, the flatter the disc body, the larger the particles, and the steeper the disc body, the smaller the particles.
2. According to the control of material moisture, the larger the moisture, the larger the particle, and the smaller the moisture, the smaller the particle.
3. According to the speed, the higher the speed, the smaller the particles, the lower the speed, the larger the particles.
Generally, the uneven production of organic fertilizer particles is mostly due to the uneven mixing of materials and the thickness of materials.
Technical essentials for the operation of the stirring tooth fertilizer manufacturing equipment granulation equipment:
1. The stirring tooth granulator uses the high-speed rotating mechanical stirring force and the resulting aerodynamic force, and the resulting aerodynamic force, so that the fine powder material can be continuously mixed, granulated, spheroidized, and dense in the machine to achieve the purpose of granulation.
2. The material moisture can be granulated between 30%-40%, and the discharge moisture is about 30%.
3. During the granulation process, a temperature of 50 to 65 degrees is generated in the cylinder, which reduces the moisture of the discharged granules by 5 to 8 points, thereby reducing the drying cost requirements.
4. Adjust the size of the output particles by adjusting the water content of the feed, and then meet the requirements of different particle sizes.
5. The fineness of the feed material can be controlled at about 20 meshes to be granulated, which improves the requirement of the traditional granulation at least 80 meshes and above.
6. The stirring tooth granulation method makes the granulated particles uniform, smooth, rounded, and high in strength. The granulation rate is more than 95% and the ball formation rate is higher. The granules are more beautiful and save energy.