The whole process of a set of organic fertilizer production machine includes: Fermentation - crushing - stirring - granulation - drying - screening - packaging, which is mainly divided into the following parts.
1. First of all, livestock manure and other raw materials should be fermented and decomposed. During the whole fermentation process, harmful bacteria can be killed, which is also the most important in the whole organic fertilizer manufacturing process.
2. Secondly, it is necessary to use the semi wet material crusher of organic fertilizer crushing equipment to preliminarily decompose the raw materials.
3. Ingredient is the key step in fertilizer production. Its main function is to add appropriate ingredients in proportion to enrich organic matter content and improve the quality of organic fertilizer.
4. Granulation is the most important part of the whole process. Granulation is carried out with a disc granulator machine or other granulating equipment. We provide granulator, organic fertilizer granulator, rotary drum granulator and other granulating equipment, suitable for different raw materials.
5. Materials get high temperature in the drying process, and then they need to be cooled. Because water cannot be used for cooling, cooling equipment is needed here.
6. Screening is to screen out the unqualified granular fertilizer, and the unqualified materials will return to the production line for qualified treatment and re processing. The screening equipment here has the advantages of high efficiency and easy operation.
7. The stirred material is made into the required particles, which is especially suitable for materials with high viscosity.
8. The material of mixer shall meet the requirements of production process, such as pressure resistance, temperature resistance, medium corrosion resistance, and product cleanliness. Due to the different materials, the manufacturing process and structure of the mixer are also different.
The purpose of transportation is to transport the finished product to a higher location.
10. Packaging is the last link in fertilizer equipment, in order to protect products in the circulation process, facilitate storage and transportation, and promote sales.