(4) Do not change the pulley frequently to prevent the speed from being too high or too low.
(5) After starting in the NPK fertilizer manufacturing process, it should be idling for 2 to 3 minutes, and then feeding work without abnormal phenomena.
(6) The feeding should be uniform. If there is noise, the temperature of the bearing and the machine body is too high, or the material is sprayed out, it should be shut down immediately for inspection and troubleshooting.
(7) The staff should carefully check the materials before work to prevent hard objects such as metals and stones from entering the crushing room to cause accidents.
(8) When feeding, the staff should stand on the side of the straw crusher to prevent being injured by the rebounding debris. Do not hold your hands too tightly when crushing long stalks to prevent your hands from being brought in.
(9) The compound fertilizer granulator stops feeding before shutting down. After the material in the standby is removed, the power supply is cut off and the machine shuts down. Cleaning and maintenance should be carried out after shutdown.
(10) After 300 hours of operation of the fertilizer manufacturing equipment, the bearings must be cleaned and the oil must be replaced; when installing the oil, it is better to fill the gap of the bearing housing with 1/3 of the gap and no more than 1/2 at most. When the machine is stopped for a long time, the transmission belt should be removed.