NPK fertilizer production process can be divided into: raw material ingredients, raw material mixing, fertilizer granulating, particle drying, particle cooling, particle classification, finished product coating, final product packaging.
1. Ingredients of raw materials: urea, ammonium nitrate, ammonium chloride, ammonium sulfate, ammonium phosphate (monoammonium phosphate, diammonium phosphate, heavy calcium, general calcium), potassium chloride (potassium sulfate) and other raw materials are equipped in a certain proportion (according to the target market demand and soil test results in different places).
2. Material mixing: mixing the raw materials evenly to improve the uniform fertilizer efficiency of the whole fertilizer granule.
3. Material granulation: Feed uniformly stirred material into fertilizer granulator for granulation (rotary drum granulator or roller press granulator can be used)
4. Particle drying: The granules produced by the fertilizer granulator are sent to the dryer to dry the moisture contained in the granules, increasing the strength of the granules and facilitating storage.
5. Particle cooling: After drying, the temperature of fertilizer particles is too high and easy to agglomerate. After cooling, it is easy to store and transport in bags.
6. Particle Classification: After cooling, the particles are classified. The unqualified particles are crushed and re-granulated, and the qualified products are screened out.