Several key points for the selection of complete sets of organic fertilizer manufacturing equipment
(1) Determine the size of the equipment: For example, how many tons can be produced per year, or how many tons can be produced per hour, can the price be determined. The biggest feature of the self-propelled pile turning machine is that it saves a lot of manpower and material resources and makes the scale of fertilizer production more flexible. It is especially suitable for converting agricultural waste, stored manure and organic household garbage into high-quality bio-organic fertilizer. The biggest feature of this machine is that it integrates the crushing function of the material in the later stage of fermentation, improves the crushing efficiency, and reduces the cost. It is especially suitable for the production of microbial fermentation materials into good bio-organic fertilizer. The model of the complete equipment of a normal organic fertilizer equipment manufacturer.
(2) Determine the shape of the particles: be powdery, columnar, oblate or standard round. Commonly used granulating machines are: disc granulator, stirring tooth granulator, drum granulation, flat die granulator, and ring film granulator. The selection of the granulator should be decided according to the local fertilizer sales market. The equipment is different, the price is also different.
(3) Determine the configuration level of the equipments required for biofertilizer production
: the configuration level is different, the equipment price is different, and the amount of labor used is different.
(4) Determine the type of fertilizer produced. The turning and throwing machine adopts a four-wheel walking design. The rotating knife shaft mounted under the frame performs turning, fluffing, and shifting of the raw materials of the pile. It can move forward, backward or turn freely. It only needs one person to control and drive. Or work in the workshop. The overall structure of the machine is reasonable, the force is balanced, strong, the performance is safe and reliable, and the operation and maintenance are simple and convenient. There are four types of general organic fertilizers, pure organic fertilizer, organic-inorganic compound fertilizer, biological organic fertilizer, compound microbial fertilizer, and the equipment is different with different varieties.
(5) Selection of fermentation turning and throwing machine: The general fermentation forms include stack fermentation, shallow fermentation, deep tank fermentation, tower fermentation, and rotary drum fermentation. The fermentation methods are different, and the fermentation equipment is also different.
(6) Determine the types of main organic raw materials: common organic raw materials include chicken manure, pig manure, cow manure, sheep manure, straw, medicine residue, furfural residue, humic acid, pond mud, domestic sludge from municipal sewage treatment plants Wait. Different raw materials, equipment selection is also slightly different.