The most important fermentation link in the production and processing of organic fertilizers is usually realized by the use of organic fertilizer turning machines. The organic fertilizer turning machine is one of the main equipments required for biofertilizer production. The machine adopts a four-wheel walking design, which can go forward, backward, and turn, and is driven by one person. Comparison of the raw materials for the production of organic fertilizer by the organic fertilizer turning machine it is widely used, and the more common ones are cow manure, pig manure, chicken manure and other livestock manure. Such raw materials need to be biologically fermented, and then allowed to meet the harmless treatment standards, so as to be further made into commercial organic fertilizer.
Relevant configuration of organic fertilizer turning machine:
1. Power transmission device: This device is composed of motor, reducer, sprocket, bearing seat, spindle, etc. It is an important device that provides power for the turning drum.
2. Traveling device: The device is composed of a traveling motor, a transmission gear, a transmission shaft, a traveling sprocket, etc.
3. Lifting device: The device is composed of hoist, coupling, drive shaft, bearing seat, etc.
4. Stack turning device: the device is composed of sprocket, support arm, turning roller, etc.
5. Transfer vehicle: This device is composed of walking motor, transmission gear, transmission shaft, traveling wheel, etc. It provides temporary vehicles for the stacker to change slots.
Uses and characteristics of organic fertilizer turning machine:
1. The stacker is ideal fertilizer manufacturing equipment that uses modern technology to convert agricultural waste, livestock and poultry manure and organic domestic waste into high-quality bio-organic fertilizer. This product is suitable for the production of bio-organic fertilizer in the ground strip fermentation factory. Its machinery the equipment has obvious advantages of low investment, low energy consumption, fast fertilizer production, and large output.1
2. The ground stacking fermentation requires the material to be piled into long strips. The material is stirred and crushed by the stacker at regular intervals, and the organic matter is decomposed under aerobic conditions. It also has the function of crushing, which greatly saves time and labor. The production efficiency and product quality of the organic fertilizer plant are significantly improved, and the cost is greatly reduced.
3. The dumper is a bio-organic fertilizer that uses the principle of oxygen-consuming fermentation to make livestock and poultry manure, agricultural waste, sugar factory filter mud, sludge, and domestic garbage into a green and environmentally friendly bio-organic fertilizer that improves soil quality.
4. The stacker can effectively mix livestock and poultry manure, sludge with microbial preparations, and straw powder evenly, creating a better aerobic environment for material fermentation.