Organic fertilizer production equipment should be maintained in daily use, so as to prolong its service life. Let’s look at the tips for maintenance of organic fertilizer production equipment:
1. Keep the work site clean. After each experiment of the organic fertilizer manufacturing equipment
, the granulation leaves and the residual mortar inside and outside the granulation pot should be cleaned, and the mortar and flying objects scattered or splashed on the organic fertilizer equipment should be cleaned. The exposed processing surface is wiped clean, coated with anti-rust meat paint, and covered with a corresponding protective cover to prevent the second intrusion of dust.
2. The organic fertilizer equipments required for biofertilizer production
has no external refueling holes, and the gears and worm gears are lubricated with special butter for organic fertilizer equipment. The upper gear and the lower gear should be added with triple butter once every season. When refueling, the cover of the dynamic gear box and the cover of the transmission gear can be opened respectively. Oil should be dripped into the sliding surface of the supporting gear box and the hinged joint of the bracket frequently. The worm gear box and bearings have been filled with enough transmission grease when they leave the factory, but the gearbox machine should be cleaned after each year of use, and all protective lubricants should be replaced.
3. Always pay attention to the operation of the organic fertilizer machine, there should be no serious abnormal noise, and there should be no metal friction sound. If an abnormality is found, stop using it immediately and conduct an inspection. Use it after troubleshooting. The corresponding inspection cannot be found. The reason cannot start the machine. If there is metal friction sound, check the gap between the granulation pot and the granulation leaf of the organic fertilizer equipment first.
4. Regularly check the standard gap between the granulating pots.
5. When renewing the organic fertilizer drum granulation
pot or granulation leaves, the working gap should be re-measured each time and adjusted for several times. It can be used only after it meets the standards.
6. If the organic fertilizer machine cannot be operated by pressing the program controller, check the power supply voltage, whether the power plug socket, connecting plug socket, etc. are normal, and check the internal fault of the controller.
The above is the maintenance work of the organic fertilizer equipment we introduced. Only by doing this work can the service life of the equipment be better extended, and it can be used more smoothly and its role can be played.